If you have self-employed clients, then it’ll be no surprise that they are some of the most hardworking people; getting to where they are now is no walk in the park. Amidst their great effort to build and protect their businesses, they often forget to protect the most important asset, themselves.
What happens when a self-employed client gets injured? Imagine the negative impact it will have on their business and maintaining their current lifestyle will be very difficult. On top of that, if your client has a family to support, then the negative impact will magnify!
So, despite the benefits of being self-employed, there are also many risks. Therefore, risk protection is essential for your self-employed clients. Help your client protect themselves. Ryno Insurance offers Personal Accident & Sickness policy, which has been designed for self-employed Australians.
Some of the many benefits that will be available under this policy are:
- Cover for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or Working Hours Only cover
- Age acceptance of up to 75 years
- Compensation for up to 85% of your insured’s income
- Worldwide Cover
- Lump-sum payments for Death or Permanent Total Disablement
- Broken Bones cover available
- Optional Additional Benefits: Business Expenses Benefit
- Monthly Instalments available