Check-in for Ryno liability

Check-in for Ryno liability

Did you know that Ryno can write Liability Insurance for country pubs? Why not give us a try?​

Limits and Covers Available

  • Public and Products Liability including Property Owners
  • Policy Limit up to $20,000,000
  • Care Custody and Control Extension Limit $50,000
  • Inn-Keepers Liability Extension Limit $50,000
  • Excess $2,500 each and every loss

Who We Cover

  • Rural or Country Hotels/Pubs/Taverns
  • Bottle Shops attached to Hotels/Pubs/Taverns
  • Solo & Duo Entertainment is acceptable
  • Onsite Accommodation is acceptable

Who We Don’t Cover

  • CBD based Hotels/Pubs/Taverns
  • Nightclubs & Bars
  • Queensland based risks

For your convenience, we have a reliable quoting system you can use to obtain a quick and easy quote within 5 minutes.

Have some questions and want more information? Simply get in touch with the team who’ll be able to help with your enquiry:

Nathan Sommer
National Product Manager
p: 1300 650 670

Trisha Urquhart
Senior Underwriter
p: 1300 650 670

Share This Post

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on email

Subscribe to our newsletter

Join our mailing list for the latest news, updates and useful information.​

Ryno Underwriting is a specialist division of East West Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd ABN 83 010 630 092, 
Australian Financial Services Licence No. 230041. 

© 2019 Ryno Underwriting | Terms of use